Monday, August 11, 2014

Day 7 - Photo of you and your family. Describe each member #26DayBloggingChallenge

 I adore these photos, there from my Grandad's 90th Birthday last year and it totally sums us all up -we are a mad bunch. Starting at the left we have my Brother Neil who is 4 years younger than me. When ever I introduce people to Neil I make them say you must be Luan's older brother, he gets all fired up and annoyed that people think he looks older than me. He hasn't realised yet that I ask everyone to say it to him just to see him get annoyed. Yes I am a very mean older sister. Next is my Daddy Bear we get on so well now that I don't live under the same roof as him. We used to argue so much when I was growing up and it was only because we are so similar. The other day he said to me' "you weren't such a bad kid, I just didn't realise it at the time". It's cause I would always have to have the last say no matter what it was about. Next is Mummy Bear who I still sit on her lap for a cuddle  when ever I am sad or upset. Mum has the biggest heart in the world and means the world to me. Around our dinner table we sometimes get the giggles and we have no idea what we are laughing about. We are al in histerics with tears rolling down our face and sore stomachs from lauging. I love those moments and I love that the photo below has captured one of those moments.
Next is my Jezzy Bear my beautiful Husband who I have been with since 1999. We have our ups and downs like any couple but his honesty and pure heart are something rare and beautiful you don't find in many people these days. Last but not least is my 90 year old Grandad who is such a gentleman. He is vey hard of hearing but what he has lost in hearing he has gained in memory. He remembers his childhood better than I do. I love to sit listening to his tales from when he was a young boy. My family are a bit bonkers but I wouldn't have them any other way, I love them to the moon and back.
 
and I mustn't forget Mindy Cat who has been our little munchkin for the last 10 years. Our house would not feel like a home if we didn't have him and also Leonardo our fighting fish who has been with us for the last 8 months. Unfortunately I have no photos of him something I will have to fix on the weekend.
 

2 comments:

Kelsey Bang said...

This is such a cute post! your family looks amazing! I wish my fam would all wear party hats! :)


Jade Wright said...

Hahaha brilliant and warm post - lovely to see your fam and little mindy cat!! Stunning - wish I'd included my furry friends too!!!

Loved this post and the stunning pics from your gpa's 90th!! xxx

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com