Wednesday, October 2, 2013

September in a Nutshell

 
September has been such a blast, we went whale watching and saw so many Mummy whales with their babies it was truly amazing. The only problem was getting a good photo the best I could do were big splashes of water hehehe
 
I also ran my first 10km fun run and actually surprised myself as I ran continuously the whole time and sprinted the last 500m. I also found the perfect panda balloon for my girlfriend it was so cute that I had to share.
Last but not least catch up with girlfriends and me and a big sexy pink bunny from a night out in Brizvegas (more photos from that adventure to come) Hope you all had a lovely September and that October is going to be a sensational month for all of us xxx

5 comments:

Claudia Moser said...

October is already a great month! Loved your post

daisychain said...

Looks like so much fun! xx

Claire said...

I cannot believe Sept is over!!!

Gracie said...

Well done on doing the Bridge to Brisbane. I really hope to do it sometime. x

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Congratulations on doing the Bridge to Brisbane! I get excited when I run 500m without stopping, so I take my hat off to you!!

x Jasmine

PS. What is up with those pink bunnies? They're everywhere!