Monday, November 19, 2012

Avenue Q

A work friend recently asked us to her local theatre group to see Avenue Q. A big group of us decided to go along to support her. I had seen Avenue Q before and loved it and was really looking forward to the show. My friend then let it slip that she actually made all the puppets and that we could have a photo op with the little guys after the show. Needless to say I was on cloud nine and now I want her to make me my very own puppet.It was a brilliant night the production was amazing and playing with the puppets after the show was so much fun!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aahh it sounds wonderful and those puppets are smashing :-)) dee x

Kezzie said...

ha ha!!! I went to see the West End production of this- it's sooooooooooooo rude!

Aimeecakes said...

Ha! That's awesome! I'm usually a bit creeped out by puppets if I'm honest but these ones seem pretty fun.

Cashmeremafia said...

awesome post!!! ;)
kisses
http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com