Friday, March 9, 2012

Bunny Swap


Hi Girls I have been thinking of doing a Bunny swap for Easter. Since lots of us love second hand shopping I was thinking we could buy a ceramic bunny of some sorts for no more than $5 and then we can send it onto our swap partner. Please email me at goddess_luan@hotmail.com if you are keen to join this swap, also leave your postal address so I can pass this on to your bunny partner.
The swap:
* Each participant will be given the address to send their bunny to and you may receive a address overseas so heads up it may cost. So basically you send a bunny and hopefully if all goes to plan you should receive a bunny.

* If we do end up with a odd number I will post 2 bunnies so nobody misses out.

* This swap is international and any followers can participate, regardless of location.

* Sign ups for the swap will close on Saturday the 17Th of March, I will email you the details of your partners soon afterwards and then you will have to post your Bunny to your partner by no later than the 24Th of March to give ample time for postage.

* If I've left anything out or if you have any questions feel free to send me an email

3 comments:

Gawgus things... said...

Such a cute idea - if I can find a bunny, I'll let you know!
Emma x

Anonymous said...

Aww what a cute idea!!! I'd love to participate, but I don't have any bunnies! Plus, I don't have any breakable decor because my kitties will break it :(

Mabel
Mabel Time

Gracie said...

This is a cute idea for a swap. I will definitely think about it :) Who doesn't love bunnies?!