Monday, March 21, 2011

Mexican Night and The Leibster Blog Award

I recently received this award from the lovely Blue Shoes her blog is a lot of fun and I love reading it. Thanks heaps for the award I am so sorry it has taken me a while to post it.



I would like to pass this award onto Beau Fasion, T Time Chatter and last but not least Dee Dee's Vintage Retro Delights

Jeremy's parents are in town at the moment and when ever they are we have a massive Mexican feeding frenzy at our local. This weekend has been helping Jeremy's parents move and I am so exhausted from it. Here are some photos of what I wore to dinner and the gorgeous bright coloured restaurant.




9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the award! The restaurant look so fun! xxxxxxxxx

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

Gawgus things... said...

Congrats on the award! Love what you wore to the restaurant, sounds like a great place :) xxx

Heather, 29 Skirts said...

Cute outfit! The stripes and sleeves on your blouse are so cool!

We love Mexican food here in California. My sister is studying abroad at the University of Melbourne right now, and she likes to make tacos for her new friends there!

Rebecca said...

Thank you for the comments and the award it put a smile on my face :)

I will blog about it in the next few days

http://beaufashionxoxo.blogspot.com/

Rosie Savage said...

Mmm, Mexican food <3 and I'm glad you had a nice time!

Rosie x

Louise said...

Cute outfit! I love that blouse xx

Imogen said...

That restaurant reminds me of one I went to here in Sydney, just the bright colours and patterns. I love your outfit because I am obssessed with red and black at the moment.

Diary of a Young Designer said...

Congrats on the award! I'm loving your bag!

xo
Sophie

Unknown said...

I adore Mexican food i used to cook it a lot we have a lovely mexcian resturant where i live ;-) Congratulations on the award and thank you so very much for giving it to me to an mentioning my blog, dee x