Thursday, February 17, 2011

What's In my Bag?



This is my work bag so it has pretty much everything in it. So the necessities are my wallet, diary, work keys and Paddington Bear home keys. I always have a book or a mag to read as it takes a good half an hour to get to work each day. I also have my Tupperware containers with my lunch in it. Cause I'm a good girl and take my own lunch every day.

Then we have the things I can't live with out like head bands and hair bands for when my hair is driving me insane and my NZ lip balm kiwi fruit flavour, Rexona Girl Tropical Energy deodorant, Panamax for those period pains that have me doubled over in pain and last but not least my Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector I dont particularly like the smell but your hands feel amazing after you use it.

6 comments:

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I love the bag!
I carry a lot of stuff too so it would be perfect for me!

Unknown said...

;-)) its amazing how much we can fit into our bags ;-)) have a lovely weekend, dee x

Victoria said...

Way to go packing a lunch everyday! I wish I was that responsible!
Classy purse!

Sophie in the Sticks said...

love your bag and purse!
http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Looks like me work bag.
Love your blog

Morella said...

Great blog :)

I follow you and if you wanna, you can follow me too ;)