Friday, December 3, 2010

Decorations Are Up!!!!!!!!




Another wet miserable day, perfect for making Rum Balls, putting up the decorations and getting into the Christmas spirit. Let is snow, let it snow, let it snow. OK, I know I am dreaming I am never going to have a white Christmas in Australia. I have a Christmas function to go to tonight I am not in the mood, but they always end up being the good nights. I want to do some outfit post but this rain is putting a stop to it. Here is my recipe for the Rum Balls so quick and easy to make and soooo yummy.

1 packet of milk arrowroot biscuits
400ml can of sweetened condensed milk
4 table spoons of coco
3 table spoons of rum
coconut

Crush the biscuits until fine then add cocoa, sweetened condensed milk and rum. Once ingredients are mixed together roll into small balls and coat with coconut and place in fridge for an hour.

Enjoy xxx

6 comments:

Gabriele said...

So nice,I love Christmas!
Maybe you want to follow me?

New post on www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

G.

daisychain said...

Yay for decorations! I want ours up, but not allowed till next weekend, pfft.

christie said...

your christmas stocking are super cute!!

Louise said...

yaay I love christmas :D how cute does your fireplace look! xx

JennaStevie said...

I wish mine were up!! We're late this year, and its making me sad, I looove christmas decorations

Lisa said...

awww thats so cute, looks lovely xx